A little strange, but cute. I love you guys and miss you terribly. Can't wait for some more information and updates on the kids. Tell em all I love them and said hi. Somebody’s having a birthday Wednesday, I wonder who?
This is your first post back in blogland after almost 2 months on hiatus?! That little girl is silly. My favortie cat picture is when she says "Bow chicka bow wow!" Is that kitty porn?
13 comments:
So funny! It reminds me of the many conversations I eavesdrop on when all the cousins are together. I can totally see Riley doing this!
That little girl is a SPAAAZZZZ and I love it!
very cute! Hope all of you are well and having a wonderful Valentines Day
A little strange, but cute. I love you guys and miss you terribly. Can't wait for some more information and updates on the kids. Tell em all I love them and said hi. Somebody’s having a birthday Wednesday, I wonder who?
This is your first post back in blogland after almost 2 months on hiatus?!
That little girl is silly. My favortie cat picture is when she says "Bow chicka bow wow!" Is that kitty porn?
What a cute little weirdo. I love it!
so funny...i love the 3 cats that are screamin'
It gets more and more hilarious after several viewings...Max couldn't get enough!
Oh and I'm with Torrie, definitely my favorite part too, so funny!
Glad you're back!
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple Prints. Best of luck to you!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com
I am not able to find any categoery created for your posts...so you dont have any link for category...if you have created use the url of that page..
My boys love the kittens video, but I want some Liza!! What's up??
you need to blog again I'm disapointed!
bankgiftgift notably webster propaganda scrutinize freedom amnesia frequency vijay thornton honoraria
lolikneri havaqatsu
Post a Comment