

Well Spring break was last week and the kids and I drove to San Antonio to see my sister Emily and her family. My mom was able to fly down so we had quite the full house. Emily was such a trooper for putting up with all of her house invaders. We went to the cutest children's museum, Seaworld, and of course what is a trip to San Antonio without going to the Alamo. Jake had fun with the rock wall. He says he's ready for K-2 now. Riley was very enchanted with the Shamu show that she said, "I am going to be one of those girlies that swims around with Shamu". And since there were two trainers in the water Brooke chimed in with, " and I will be the other one". We had sooo much fun. Poor Jeremy seemed to do ok without his family. The countless pizza boxes and empty soda cans everywhere let us know he didn't starve while we were gone.

3 comments:
I am so excited to see your picture. It's way cool to see those beautiful kids. That Morgan is one of the prettest babies I have ever seen. Look at Jacob rock Climbing. Riley those are the prettst blue eyes I have ever seen. Brooke I can't wait to pinch those little checkies
I loved the new pictures. Please keep them coming, we love to see what's going on. Jeremy, let's see some pictures of your new r-ball racquet being put to use?!
I love all the pics. I miss you all so much. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment