Thursday, March 29, 2007

Medical Mystery

I am happy to say that after a very strange medical phenomenon occurring in our home everyone seems to be healthy and finally over it all. For about a week every night either Brooke or Riley would wake up during the night and throw up. This always seemed to happen around 3 am and it never happened in the toilet. Needless to say there was lots of laundry going on in our home and several sleep deprived nights in a row. The girls never acted sick during the day or at night. They would throw up once or twice and get cleaned up and then go back to sleep. Neither of them ever ran a fever, had cold symptoms, loss of appetite or any other symptoms that might explain why this was going on. It always happened in the middle of the night and they seemed to take turns. It was very frustrating and gross, but it looks like it might be over now. The last incident was on Monday.

3 comments:

Shaun and Aimee said...

Wow, that is bizarre. I am so glad to hear they are doing well. what cute kids!

Papa Randy said...

Tell the girls that we are praying for them and can't wait to see them this summer. We love you guys and thanks for the update.

CHERIE said...

Glad to hear the sickness has passed and I'm glad no pictures were posted.

I'd love to see some Easter ones though!

Love,
Cherie