Hello again. I am trying to make up for not posting anything is about two months. This is my 3rd one in the last week. Well Jeremy has made a new discovery that brings him much joy. he recently found a supermarket that sells whole tri-tip!!! After searching for almost 8 years, one of the local stores started carrying it. He talked to butchers over the years explaining that tri-tip is part of the round and he would show them where it is usually cut. He even used the wall diagram of where all the cuts of meat come from on the butcher's wall to point it out. They would all just respond with, "huh?, I've never heard of it" Well his endeavors have paid off because at least for now, we know where to get it. We bought one on Friday and he cooked it yesterday. He says he is a little rusty but cooking tri-tip is like riding a bike. It was very good. We had our friends Danielle and Elijah over and they enjoyed it too.
Here is a short video of Brooke doing one of her favorite things these days, dressing up like a ballerina and watching her "Bella Ballerina DVD". I had to be sneaky because she is shy and didn't want me to film her. Click the box with the "x" in it. Its a link to you tube. It works, I promise.
Here is a short video of Brooke doing one of her favorite things these days, dressing up like a ballerina and watching her "Bella Ballerina DVD". I had to be sneaky because she is shy and didn't want me to film her. Click the box with the "x" in it. Its a link to you tube. It works, I promise.

3 comments:
Brooke you were spectacular. You'll have to teach me when we see you this summer. I'll ahve to go get some leatards. Was that the dance of the swans?
Morgan is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen.
I love this blog thing! It's so great to be able to see your family more often now... even if it's not "in person".
Post a Comment