


Wow where should I start? We have had a very exciting Easter weekend. First I was able to complete my McDonald's Happy Meal Wizard of Oz set thank to my mother. I don't know how many of you remember my teenie beanie obsession of '99 but the Wizard of Oz was almost as bad. I really REALLY had to have them all. I am happy to say I have them now!
We did all of the traditional things this weekend; dyed Easter eggs, had an Easter egg hunt, baked/cooked, attended church. It all has culminated to a very non traditional Easter dinner. A group of us in our ward who don't have lots of family in town decided to get together for a Mexican themed potluck. I made spanish rice, spicy chicken, chocolate chip cookies (of course) and brought some tortillas. It was all very good and the kids really had fun playing with all the other kids there.
I have included a picture of Jake. He lost two front teeth this week one on each side of his BIG front teeth. He now can make a very funny "bunny" smile so I took a picture for everyone. If I had been more on the ball I would have bought some of the funny bunny ears but I didn't so just imagine that part.

3 comments:
Love the picture of the kids. Jake you look so cute. Be carefull when you try to eat corn on the cob. Might be some corn missing when you bite. Those dresses are adorable, looks like somebody has been sewing. Can't wait to see you this summer. The pool is clean and ready for business. Did I say we have a new raft. Jake it has a big hole in it so you can dive through it and swim under it. Love you all. Eliza thank you os much for the updates. We sure enjoy seeing yo all. Again Captain Morgan is beautiful.
The kids are darling! Did you sew the dresses?
I've never heard of the Wizard of Oz set...I guess because I don't get the kids meal when I go to McDonalds. Wow1 I'm impressed you found them all.
HI Flem jr!
What a cute bunch of kids you have and you don't look any older than the last time I saw you, how can you do that.
I hope all is well with you and Eliza, HI, I would love to see all of you someday before I die, ;) that maybe soon, you know I'm aging very fast.
Thanks for all the good memories I have of you.
I love you!
Mama Tud
Post a Comment