Love it!We visited the beach while we were in CA, but we went to a COLD one!! Most of the kids wouldn't even get near the water!
Let's all sell our houses and move to the beach! Of course, we wouldn't be able to afford Santa Barbara, but maybe a little lean-to in Guam or somewhere? It was so much fun watching the kids enjoy the water. We miss you!
So cute!!! Even though I dislike the beach myself... your videos make me wish I were there.............
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love it!
We visited the beach while we were in CA, but we went to a COLD one!! Most of the kids wouldn't even get near the water!
Let's all sell our houses and move to the beach! Of course, we wouldn't be able to afford Santa Barbara, but maybe a little lean-to in Guam or somewhere? It was so much fun watching the kids enjoy the water. We miss you!
So cute!!! Even though I dislike the beach myself... your videos make me wish I were there.............
Post a Comment