


Well it is with much wailing and gnashing of teeth (I don’t weep....too often) that I make this post. Papa randy hounds me to post something every day so here goes. This will keep him off of my back for one day at least. We have had somewhat of a busy summer and Eliza has not really had time to make any new posts. But come on, don't we all love Mitt? So anyway, this week I (Jeremy) was at a garage sale and saw a nice crib. Yes our little 8 month old Morgan up until this point has been sleeping in a bassinette and a porta-crib because we gave away our old crib about two years ago. We felt it was time to upgrade. It was a decent crib so I began to inquire about it. The lady wanted me to take the baby bedding too, which was set at a price of $50 by itself. I declined and she kept pushing saying, “it probably came from a designer baby boutique store and was probably $200 brand new”. Thinking, “yeah right lady, whatcha been smokin’?”, I did think it was nice so I engaged in negotiations. I ended up getting the crib and the bedding for $25 for both. It is Brandee Danielle premiere signature series bedding ( insert ooh’s and aah’s here cause the name means nothing to me). I did get curious and looked it up online though and a comparable set retails for $299. See… I knew she was full of it! haha

6 comments:
Jeremy I am so glad you undated (finally). It is so nice to see my children and grandchildrren. Oh wait a minute. There is only a crib and not picture of my beautiful grandaughter. When they get home, lets shoot some pics and post them and throw the old man a bone. But , Thank you you for the post.
Wow...looks like a great deal and I am happy for Morgan to have a little something to call her own. I'm glad you're a blogger Jerm, keep them coming!
It is beautiful! I love a good deal...I hope she sleeps well in it!
Morgie's a lucky girl to have a daddy that can wrangle that kind of a deal on designer goods!
Sounds like the next time I buy a car, you can come along for the negotiations part of it. What a deal!
Great hunting! I think this is the modern-day equivalent of bagging a mastedon!
Post a Comment