
Most people don't think of me as a political campaigner but I am really fired up over Mitt Romney. I am so excited about a historic grassroots movement that he and his people are trying to accomplish. I have signed up on the Mitt Romney website to help with this movement and I would love any one's support that wants to give it. Team Mitt is trying to sign up 24,000 people in 24 hours. Tomorrow night Mitt and the other Republican hopefuls will be debating on Fox News. I encourage everyone to watch the debate and if you feel as I do that Mitt is the person this country needs to lead us and make some positive changes then please go to his website and sign up as a supporter. Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the debate and I hope you will consider giving Mitt your support.
Watch the debate on Fox News at 9:00 pm est

4 comments:
You left out the part about you talking on the phone today with Governor Mitt and driving around with a van load of kids, passing out balloons and bumper stickers! We are very proud of your volunteer spirit!
Great job Liza. It's a good thing to have a horse in this race. I really liked Mitt in the debate last night. Most of the other jokers thought it was amateur night. A couple of them couldn't wait to let their "zingers" fly. McCain could hardly spit his out. I think it is clear who is serious and who has the pull. Keep up the fight.
I am demanding a new Clement family blog entry....it's been a little too long Liza!
Eliza- we are coming to Jake's baptism... what do you want us to bring? (something non perishable- we will be coming from afar and don't want to give food poisoning to anyone... that would make the baptism memorable, but not fun)
Post a Comment