Friday, May 4, 2007

Happy Birthday!!


It's another special birthday for our family. My fabulous sister Sarah is 28 today! Sarah has turned into such a wonderful mother to her son Ashton and her new one on the way. My kids love having their Aunt Sarah over because she is so much fun. I love having Sarah over because she is so helpful. She came to stay with me after Brooke and Morgan were both born and I loved having her here taking over some of my duties while I recovered. She spoiled me! I love you Sarah and can't wait until we see each other again in June.

4 comments:

emily w. said...

We love you Sarah, even though you NEVER answer your phone! Happy Birthday. I'm so glad we get to be pregnant together. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the birthday message. I am truely lucky to have such great examples as my mother and sisters(Heather too)! I admire all that you are and could learn a thing or two about communication skills from all you guys. Love you, Sarah

emily w. said...

Now that you've posted here this is proof that you do have a computer and you know how to use it. When are we going to see the Taylor family blog? Your fans are waiting!

Eliza said...

She will never read this comment... sigh....