
After reading my sister Emily's post about nostalgia I started watching some old 80's kids t.v. show intros on youtube. I have been having so much. I even found a great website called retrojunk.com. It became very addicting and found that I was watching clip after clip and what seemed like maybe 30 mins tops was actually 2 hours... Anyone interested should check out some of these old school t.v. intros and clips (if you weren't really a t.v. watcher then check out some of the retro toys or ads) and everyone should post one that is most memorable for them. I still need further research to find my perfect pick but I will be posting something myself. It is so fun to see these clips and then we can all have a nice trip down memory lane together.

2 comments:
I am having so much fun looking at the 80s kid shows on youtube. It's amazing how it all comes flooding back to you. My favorite are some of the anime-type shows we used to watch on Nickelodeon. Check out these links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x7x_76782g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEZVaD1psOE&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H53jsI5vjNg
I totally remember watching Belle and Sebastian with that big white dog. I didn't even realize it but one of Eric and my favorite bands is Belle and Sebastian and they are named after that show.
Only my sisters will remember this, but remember the Lovestedt's Japanese cartoon with the girl spinning poo on a stick!
Oh the memories.
LOVE the kids' videos--what fun memories! Thank you for posting them.
Post a Comment