Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Here are the selection of ties I had to choose from. I think I picked a winner!!

7 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Hey, Eliza. This is Kiahna (Russell). I came across your blog after visiting Karrie Bunting's. You look great and still have that awesome sense of humor I remember about you. I love that story...it brought a smile to my face. Take Care, tell your husband hello for us.

CHERIE said...

I can't believe the guy had that many LIME GREEN ties!

emily w. said...

You are such a freak! (In a good, funny way). Everyone out there needs to know that this is not the first time Liza has reached out to the media for special attention or requests. In high school she sent graduation announcements to Wendy the Snapple Lady (I believe she received a letter back and some Snapple gear), and to the crew of the television show Mystery Science Theater 3000. They featured her announcement and picture on the show and wished her congratulations on her graduation. Only Liza...

Mom/Linda said...

This is why Liza is #1 on my list of three people who make me laugh!!!

Karrie said...

Stinkin' funny. I LOVE IT. (Wiping away tears from laughing so hard...)

David and Amanda said...

I am still laughing. Good for you!!! I loved those ties too, Andy does have great fashion sense! I was semi-stalking a news anchor in Las Vegas, I knew a girl whose husband worked at the station with her and all I got was a signed autographed picture. (I kept it on my fridge for months!) Anyway, I would love to hear Jeremy's side of the story...will he wear it?!?!

Heidi and Rich said...

That is hilarious!! Is he making you bring it back or do you get to keep it?!? By the way, this is Heidi Nichols (now Doxey) one of Amanda's good friends. I love reading all the Clement blogs so hopefully you don't mind me doing so!! Anyways- I loved that you were brave enough to email him!! Way to go!