Wednesday, October 15, 2008

bad mommy

CONFESSION:

Sometimes I turn into "cyber mommy" and get a little preoccupied with the whole internet/blogs thing. Jeremy will occasionally have to say something to the effect of, "Liza you need to put down your crack pipe and walk away" when I've been on for a while. This all being said here is a prime example of why it's best to wait to do your surfing when the babies are all nicely tucked into their beds.
If you're struggling with the pictures that would be peanut butter. It took four shampoo jobs to get it all out.

***side note*** yes that's carpet in our kitchen, and yes it's the next "big project" for the house. The person who thought that was a good idea needs to be put into a mental hospital.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Mig!!

David and Amanda said...

Oh my gosh. We are in shock and not sure what to say except for Morgie you are so dang cute!

Papa Randy said...

OOH peanutbutter, my favorite. Morgan looks way cute no matter what. Was it crunchy or creamy?

Taylors said...

Awesome! I bet your kitchen smells very peanut buttery! We have carpet in our bathroom another bad idea. Its on my list of future projects. Morgie is even cuter covered in peanutbutter!

The Queen Bee said...

OH MY! I've had a few of those days... a bottle of ranch dressing on their bedroom floor or crayon all over the wall. It's not fun.

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, that is HILARIOUS!!
How do you get angry with such a cute little girl??

Jen said...

Oh yes, the stickier the better! Max at the same age did this with Petroleum Jelly...joy! Don't you wonder what they are thinking?!!? Carpet in the kitchen is a first for me, my mom has carpet in her bathrooms...imagine the smell after boys miss the toilet...ugggh!

Mom/Linda said...

Emily did that once with a big jar of honey--I feel your pain! But look at her big smile--she's having a wonderful time! Maybe you could send it in to the peanut butter company and get an advertising contract out of it.

Jocelyn said...

Poor Liza......At least she got some protien. I'm so sorry. :)

Brooke said...

You forgot to mention the awesome timing of my pop-in ;)

Willow said...

Wow... that is great! Don't feel to bad, I have had my share of things to pick-up, wash off, hose down, and put away after the kids have gotten into things.

Hey, I think you are just teach a great lesson of self-reliance. I mean, look how happy she is having gotten her own snack. ;)

Goreapollosa said...

You know that peanut butter is great for getting gum out of kids' hair---so for future reference Morgan will have no aversion to this technique when some sweet person gives her a big pack of bubble gum. All in a day's work.

Tam said...

This is great - I love it when things like this happen and the first thing you do is grab your camera - I do it all the time.

When I was younger my mom babysat two kids so she had three in diapers. One day she lost track of them and found them with a Costco size tub of Desitan (?). It was all over all three of them, the walls and the carpet. To this day there is a big oily patch.

clare said...

Morgan looks pretty darn pleased with herself! That is too funny and it makes me appreciate being "kid free" for now:)

Torrie said...

Never a dull moment at your house!

KaufusiFamily said...

I LOVE IT!! I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only one addicted to surfing and becomes engulfed when doing so. You cam tell a man thought of the carpet thing. A woman/mom would never have allowed it for this same reason! hahaha.

KaufusiFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharol said...

Hey Eliza! I found you blog hopping. Cute picture-glad I'm not the one who had to clean that up. Your kids are all so cute!

Sharol(Austin)

Williams Family Dirt said...

That it classic! I have those days too! We all do...