Saturday, October 25, 2008

tag I'm it!!!

So my fabulous blogger friend Tenille has tagged me twice (unless she knows another Eliza that is). The first tag is a photo tag I am to post the photo that is in the 8th file and 6th picture over... Drum roll please.................


Here is Morgan at Chuck E. Cheese or as my good friend Torrie likes to call it Chuck E. Disease. She hasn't had much luck with Mr. Cheese and her kids' health. We have all been lucky and left with our heath intact

Let me see, I will go ahead and tag Torrie, Mom, and Brooke to post their 3rd file-4th picture.

3 comments:

Taylors said...

So cute!

Mom/Linda said...

Okay, I accept the tag.

Very cute baby!!! and I totally agree with Torrie about Chuck E.

KaufusiFamily said...

Yeah! Thank you so much for playing. I knew you would have a good picture. Morgie is such a cutie! I love it!