



We LOVE our teachers!! 

Now that you have seen the cute pictures of the kids let me show you what 90% of my pictures of Brooke look like. Brooke is a beautiful little girl who is NOT a fan of taking pictures. I don't think I have to worry about this one wanting to live her life in the fast lane of modeling.



Brooke took these picture of Morgan and me. Morgan LOVES to give very intense kisses (verging on painful). I just love them because they are so sincere and heartfelt.


8 comments:
What do you mean Brooke can't model? She has the "thoughtfully looking at acorns" look down!
Cute, Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!
***I think you're going to have to invest in dentures for Riley if those teeth don't come in soon.
***Brooke doesn't need to be a model--she can be the photographer! I can't tell you how many times we took all the kids to get their picture taken and someone (Sarah) refused to cooperate. I always ended up just telling them to "take it--I don't care if she's smiling--just take it!"
***I love the poses with the teachers--nobody looks scared or sick. They seem to genuinely like their teachers, and vice versa.
Four VERY cute kids!
Hey, Eliza. I got a message online from Emily yesterday and found your blog from hers. I've been reading your past posts for over an hour now, and I think I have caught up on your current life. Looks like you are having fun almost "re-living" high school (although this time looks more fun)through your job, have some great kids & husband, and have a busy life. It's almost six so I have to start dinner for my crew, so I can't read anymore, but now you have a "blog stalker" in West Jordan UT. Love you always, Chrissy
Absolutely goregeous. This grandpa is very pleased. Very cute kids and a very cute mom.
How cute. I absolutly love the picture of Morgie kissing you. THATS SOO CUTE!!!!
Chrissy where can I read about your life and kids? This isn't fair do you have a blog? I love that you found me. I think often of you, Leah and of course the Lovstedt girls. Please email me with a link to your blog, facebook, myspace or whatever. clementfam97@sbcglobal.net
Very cute! I want a Morgie kiss. Alvie is into the open mouth kisses, lots of spit involved!
Eliza Florence!! It's Carlie. I saw your comments on my blog and I of course talked to Julie. This is so fun to see you and your family. I love the pictures! Last time I saw you was in Provo and I was big pregnant with Spencer. He's 11 now! Tell Emily that I tried to leave a comment on her blog and it wouldn't let me. I don't know why, maybe it's me, I"m kind of retarded with computer stuff. Email me sometime - mikecarlie2000@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment