
Where do I start? You will never meet a man that is more beloved by his children. It is so heart warming to witness the homecoming that the kids give to Jeremy on a daily basis. Jeremy gets home from work most nights between 8:15 and 8:30 and when the kids hear the front door start to open they give their Dad a hero's welcome every night. It is so touching to see all three of the older kids come running and jumping to hug their Daddy. After Jeremy sits down they start to take off his shoes, rub his feet and all three are going over their day with him at the same time. I know this is the best time of the day for Jeremy and I know that it is because of him and his great fathering that he gets this sort of a hello everyday. I am very lucky to have Jeremy be my eternal partner, friend, and co-parent. Thank you so much for being such an example of love, and patience. Happy birthday baby, I love you!!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy. It's a pleasure to be yo sista' but also to be your friend. You're such a wonderful person, thank you so much for your unfailing sense of humor, incredible memorization of movie lines, your mean chocolate chip cookies (gave 'em up though) and your kind heart! We love you! David, Amanda, Blossom and Baby A and B!!
It sounded like a good party last night! (Diet Dr. Pepper and table bowling--what more could you want?)Enjoy your weekend off--you've more than earned it. Liza's blog made me think of the hymn, "Love at Home." Especially the part--"There is joy in every sound, when there's love at home." Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Jerm! It's always a good thing when the kids go running to their dad and not away from him when he gets home from work. You're a great dad and a hardworker. Hope you had a good birthday. I attempted the cinnamon rolls on my own but I don't think I have the magic touch...better just stick to cookies I guess.
I must agree with the other commenters, that boy is an awesome daddy and he is a great son. You have given us so much joy. I must admit he is a very good fisheramn as well. Who won at table bowling? Morgan is my prediction.
Post a Comment