Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Morgan's new tricks

I have been bragging to everyone about Morgan and all of her cute tricks. I finally got out the camera out and captured some of my favorites. Please disregard my annoying voice. I know it's cliche but, "do I really sound like that"?!?!? EWWWWWW









If you can't tell her tiger impression is my favorite. She is going to be a lion for Halloween so we are really trying to get her ready by working on her fierce RAWRRRRR.

5 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Way to go, Morgie!!!!!!! Definitely in the running for the World's Cutest Baby award!!!! She has really changed a lot in the two months since we saw her last. I am seeing more of Brooke in her, I think. Got to go...I need to watch those videos again!

David and Amanda said...

I love Morgan!!! I just want you to know that we have dial-up Internet, so those three videos took like 30 minutes to download, but worth every minute. SO CUTE!!!

emily w. said...

Love the tiger sounds Morgie! And I'm so glad to see those top teeth finally made their way through. Very very cute!

Eric White said...

Is she a Spanish Tiger? She does a good job rolling her R's. GRRRRRRR, arribe!

Laura Swenson said...

I think that Morgan will make a perfectly beautiful Lion! Love the growl!!

I also appreciated the post about the hand-me-downs. Cute, cute kids!

When are you coming to Lubbock???