Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Primary Activity Day






I just realized I never posted these pictures so I am doing a belated post. Last month we had a pioneer themed primary activity. The kids had lots of fun singing pioneer songs, making pioneer crafts, and playing some pioneer-y games. It was all very authentic until it got to the Otter Pops but hey, what can you do those bad boys work out to about $ .04 a piece. Here are some photos of the kids enjoying themselves. Notice the VERY nice pioneer clothes, these were their Halloween costume last year. As a Mormon mommy I knew we could get some extra use out of a pioneer costume. A big shout out to my mom for sewing them all.
















2 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

What cute pioneers!

Emily said...

HEY ELIZA!! I'm so glad you found my blog. Your family is adorable! How fun that we can keep tabs on each other now. Tell your Dad that he was the best seminary teacher EVER! I think about him all the time. :)