Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Morgan

I can't believe my baby is one today. It went so fast but at the same time I almost can't remember our life without her. Morgan was born on November 17th, 2006. She was born with a serious case of jaundice and had to stay a little longer at the hospital then normal. The nurses all fell in love with Morgan because even though she had to lay on a light bed with her little eye covers on for hours at a time she never fussed a bit. She has the most peaceful spirit about her and was the perfect addition to our family. I love everything about Morgan but some of my favorite things are her funny little looks that she gives to us when she is about to touch something that is a "no-no". She puts her hand out and then looks over to Jeremy or I and waits for us to say, "no no Morgan that's danger." Then she smiles and moves back to her toys. It's a little game that she loves to play all the time. I also love how she mimics sounds. We just just go back and forth taking turns making a sound then the other repeats it. Lastly she gives the best baby kisses in the whole world because they just seem so genuine. She doesn't give them on demand but when she initializes that kiss you know that she is telling you she loves you. Happy birthday to my little angel. I love you so much Morgan!

11 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

What a beautiful little angel! If every baby was as peaceful and sweet as Morgan we would be swimming in babies!

Mom/Linda said...

Love the new blog look!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!! What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Morgan. We love you so much and can't wait to see you. I fell in love with little Morgie when I got to babysit her for a few days here in San Antonio and I can attest that she is the world's best baby w/ the cutest smile.

Eric White said...

Happy birthday Morgan. You are a cutie. Come see us soon.

Vinyl Wonders said...

What a sweet angel!! Happy Birthday Morgie!!

Mandee said...

I didn't realize you had a baby! All of your kids are so cute! Happy Birthday Morgan!

Tam said...

Happy Birthday Morgan. She really is cute. I hope you all had a great day!!!

Tam said...

Happy Birthday Morgan. She really is cute. I hope you all had a great day!!!

Jenn said...

So cute! Happy birthday!!

karen said...

She's beautiful. Happy Birthday Morgan.