Saturday, November 17, 2007

new blog format

I changed up my blog look because I hated the old format. The only problem is that in order to get all my links to the side I had to start fresh and retype them all in (you all know I have computer issues). I hope I have not forgotten any of my blogger friends who were on my old list. If I have please leave a comment I did not intend to leave you out. Along that same note I can't seem to find your blog Brooke Thomas. I typed in what I thought the address was but it wasn't right. Please email me your blog link or just leave it in a message here. Thanks guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new format Liza and I'm so glad that your computer and blogger are cooperating for you...at least for now :)

Williams Family Dirt said...

I have been having the same issues with my blog, I change it way to frequently...Sorry I am late to reading your blog, I love your shower equation, I feel the same way about it!