![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard |
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Well I finally figured out away to post some pictures of the kids on Halloween. Have I mentioned how much I hate my computer sometimes? I hope everyone enjoys we really had a blast going with our Wizard of Oz theme. We trick or treated at a friend's neighbors house and they were sooooo tickled by the costumes (thanks mom you are awsome!!!) that they grabed their camera and took a picture of our troop. I hope everyone is doing good. I really wish I could post pictures without creating a Smilebox but until that happy day comes this will have to do:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Abby and I love the pictures. Everyone looks way cute. Take care.
Cutest kids in Amarillo!!! Now we need to see a blog about Jerm's raquetball victory and your "bingo" night!
Your kids are so good lookin!!! It must be good genes.
I loved the costumes. By the end of our night both of my kids had given up their costumes and were running around in their undies!! It wouldn't have been a bad thing except we were at a friends house...
Liza, your kids are darling!! I love the costumes.
It looks like everyone enjoyed Halloween, even if being a Tin Man wasn't Jakes first choice. =)
Willow
Those are seriously the cutest costumes ever. You better hang onto that lion costume for Ellie next year. Too cute! Good job mom.
No question those are the best Tricker treaters I have ever seen. WOW those costume are the bomb. I wish I could have been there to give you hughes and kisses. Oh yeah some candy also. Love those Amarillo Clements
Your kids are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the costumes!
Very fun! What cuties you have!
BTW - I know you come by my blog all the time (gotta' love that tracker!) Did you see that you were "tagged" the other day? ;0)
Your kids are so dang cute. You for sure win the award for the cutest Halloween costumes ever!!! We miss and love you guys.
Post a Comment