Thursday, November 29, 2007

Guess where I'm headed?...


I am off to San Antonio to visit Emily and her family for little Ellie's blessing day. I will also be able to see my mom and dad, Sarah and her two boys, my aunt Laura, and some of Emily's in-laws. I am so excited that I will be able to meet my newest niece and my newest nephew for the first time. I can't wait to see them both in person. It is going to be a blast!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous (I have been to a drag show so I feel like I can pull off "fabulous") Thanksgiving. We sure had fun with Jeremy's family in Albuquerque. Amanda and David were wonderful hosts and it was a real pleasure getting to know David's parents. I need to finish my packing before my ride gets here. I will report later about my wonderful long weekend with everyone.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip.

Willow

karen said...

Hey emily. Looks like Im following you. We leave next saturday for San Antonio for a week to look for housing. Have fun with your family.

Jenn said...

Have a great time! Be safe!

Anna B said...

Hope you had a great time. Sisters are the best.

Mom/Linda said...

We LOVED seeing you in San Antonio! And especially loved seeing what a beautiful young lady Morgan has become. What a perfect baby! We just wish we could have seen the others, but hopefully (fingers crossed) in March! Take care and get over your cold. We will be praying for Riley on Friday!

Anonymous said...

Boy...that must be a long trip to San Antonio. If you're still here in town I'd love to see you. If you're back in Amarillo now than WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!

Just curious :)

Tam said...

Im with Emily. Where are you!?!?!?

Monica said...

I finally updated mine (with help from Brian). I know how busy life can be. Hope all is well and hope to get an update soon!! Love ya!

Papa Randy said...

WANTED: Information on our girl. Where is she? Is she back from San Antonio. How was the trip? I sure miss her. Her fans miss her. Updates needed please.