So I was looking at some of my older posts and started laughing out loud when I watched this old video of Brooke. You may have all seen this but I think it's worth watching again.
Hey Eliza, I aould LOVE to eat lunch with you someday but right now my mouth virus has gotten worse where I wouldn't eat at all, only thing i can do is drink a lot. i promise someday when my mouth is better i will let you know and we can hang out. i miss you so much.
Hey Eliza, I aould LOVE to eat lunch with you someday but right now my mouth virus has gotten worse where I wouldn't eat at all, only thing i can do is drink a lot. i promise someday when my mouth is better i will let you know and we can hang out. i miss you so much.
13 comments:
A classic performance! Two thumbs up!
Outstanding. Our girl is defintely a keeper. I give her performance 10 out of 10. I love Baltimore even more. Thanks Brooke. You rock.
She knows all the words and sings with style! Very cute! :)
Brooke you rock! Very expressive girl which we all know can swing both ways!
Brooke...you are a STAR!!!
I think Brooke may have a future in musical theatre!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this again. This is my favorite post and my husband and I always go back to it for a good laugh. She is such a cutie!
I think you should send it in to AFV and win $100,000!
Entertaining! Brooke would totally get along with Hallie.
You've just been tagged. Check my blog for your instructions.
She is funny! She totally looks like a young you Liza. I still haven't seen this movie (gasp) but now I'm inspired.
Hey Eliza, I aould LOVE to eat lunch with you someday but right now my mouth virus has gotten worse where I wouldn't eat at all, only thing i can do is drink a lot. i promise someday when my mouth is better i will let you know and we can hang out. i miss you so much.
Hey Eliza, I aould LOVE to eat lunch with you someday but right now my mouth virus has gotten worse where I wouldn't eat at all, only thing i can do is drink a lot. i promise someday when my mouth is better i will let you know and we can hang out. i miss you so much.
Post a Comment