Friday, October 26, 2007

A NEW BABY!!!


Congratulations to my sister Sarah, her husband Sean and their son Ashton for the addition of their son and brother, Alva Reed Taylor. Alva was born early this morning around 2:30 with no major complications. True to the Reed genes Alva weighed in at a hefty 10 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 and a half inches. From what we hear he is adorable and I will try to post pictures when they get emailed to me. We can't wait to meet our newest nephew!!! My sister Emily is scheduled for an induction on Nov. 2 we are anxious to see how big her next one is. Her last little girl was over 10 lbs. and so her doctor has agreed to induce her about a week early. Any guesses out there on Ellie's weight? I am thinking over 10 but Jake is hoping for less then 10 lbs. 7 oz. because he is quite proud of his birth weight and hates to see it beat.

2 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

Cuter picture! (Are you having fun with your computer?)

Tam said...

WOW Good for Sarah. You will have to tell her I said congratulations!!!