I am feeling a little blogger overwhelmed at the moment. I have several posts that I could write about but I have the whole picture issue going on which really frustrates me and makes me want to throw in the old blog towel. So here is what I am going to do. I am running a little weekend blog contest to see if:
A. people actually read my blog
and
B. which topic is deemed most interesting by my family and friends
So here is how it is going to work. I will let you the loyal readers pick my next blog topic and I will promise to write up the post that you have chosen by Sunday night. Your choices are:
1. My last girls night out which ended with me at a drag show
2. I have been tagged again with 6 strange things about me (I just did something similar to this but believe me I can come up with 6 more).
3. My plans for a weight loss revolution that anyone is welcome to join me on
Ok start voting the topic that gets the most votes will be posted Sunday night.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
NO, Liza don't throw in the towel! I am one of your loyal readers and I always look forward to reading your posts!! My vote is for your girls night details, although I think you should post about ALL of them. Don't leave us hanging!
We must hear the details of the girls night out! Your loyal readers demand that you hang in there. You need a reasonably bright high school kid to come look at your computer and figure out what's wrong.
Oh no. No towel throwing. I am very fond of your blog and read it faithfully. Kids, girls night out, weight loss, any order. Your fans want it all. We love everything you put on the blog. You go girl. Liza! Liza! Liza! Liza! Liza!(chanting)
Your blog exploded!
Why just one? I say if you've got blogging material...Use it!
But, if we must choose, I say girls night out. And don't worry about posting pictures. I like to read just as well as looking at pictures.
Liza, I too am a faithful reader. My vote is for the girl's night out story. Somehow, and for reasons I can't explain, I feel the need to know about you going to a drag show. Any story will do however, so I say to just take them one at a time. As for pictures... the lack thereof does not offend me. You are a funny, funny girl!!
Willow
The weight loss plan. I love the "biggest loser" but I am sure that there are a million ways to change one's lifestyle. I am game. Let's here it.
Quitting is for quitters. Please tell us the drag king story.
I think you should quit. This whole blogging thing is overrated anyway....PSYCH! We want to hear it all. Keep those funny Liza posts coming!
Awww Em you psyched me out big time...
DRAG SHOW
I read you at least a couple of times a week, sometimes daily (if there's anything new).
I vote that you do mine next (since you already did the GNO), because I've been subjected to it 3 times already and am likely to be tagged more. :P
Post a Comment