Wednesday, November 26, 2008

do you love it?

Don't you love my new blog look? My amazing, fabulous, incredible, talented, awesome sister Emily just hooked me up with my new look. Emily can do the same thing for you too!! If you are in need of a new look and don't have time or skills (I'm lacking both really) to do that yourself then just call on the blog fairy. All your blog dreams WILL come true.

6 comments:

Papa Randy said...

A-MA-ZING. Yeah buddy it looks great.

Torrie said...

Very cute and not surprising that Emily did such a good job once again.

KaufusiFamily said...

I love the new look! Yes... you do have an amazing and VERY talented sister. (I'm jealous). lol. I tried out one of her backgrounds and maybe after the holidays (when money becomes a fixture in my bank account) I am going to have her create a SUPER CUTE heading. I can't wait!

Monica said...

Very cute! Ezra really wants a cool blog like everyone else. I barely have time to post. So some Sundays we sit around and he changes all the colors. That's when I change it. Its all him!

karen said...

Looks great. I love it. I even saw your title on her page for examples. Great sister you have there. :0)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I love the video on the sidebar too!