Monday, November 3, 2008

a special message from Jake



***I'm Jacob Clement and I approve of this message***

10 comments:

Claudia said...

Amazinng, what a cute young man!!!

Papa Randy said...

Way to Jakey boy. From the day you were born I knew you were special. And I am not talking olympics. You are the bomb and a good fishing partner. I love you, not because you can solve the "R" cube, but becauae you are my grandson. You are going to be one of the finest missionaries the church has ever seen.

Mom/Linda said...

Good job, Jake! If I gave parties, I would hire you to entertain my guests. Handsome, smart AND entertaining!

David and Amanda said...

Great job, I'm jealous, my fastest time is like 10 minutes but using notes.

Emily said...

Way to go Jake!! I love that boy.

clare said...

Uncle Chris is jealous!

Taylors said...

Uncle Sean will be impressed! You rock!

Laura Swenson said...

Jake I am impressed! You are a VERY smart boy. Way to go!!!

Torrie said...

WOW! That's amazing, Jake! I think that needs to go on your resume. I'm very impressed.

Anonymous said...

My 11 year old Steven was green with jealousy. He had to find his r cube and spent several hours that evening trying to beat it, but couldn't. My eight year old Libby was in aah and enamored by Jake. Too young to set up a betrothal?