Monday, February 4, 2008

Get out and vote!!!

This is one reason I love Mitt:



A quote I stole from someone else's blog:

"There comes a rare opportunity, maybe once in a generation if we're lucky, to elect someone of both high morals and high ability. Usually candidates are mediocre at best in both of these categories. This chance may not come again for most of us. The time is now for Mitt Romney and for America. Use your voice and vote to make a difference this Tuesday."

Now it's bathtime for little girls. Please remember to do you part America, we NEED Mitt!!!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

This is a cool video and story...you dont hear things like this too often. We've got our signs out and are praying for TUESDAY! :)

Mom/Linda said...

Wow, cool story! I did my part today--spent the day running errands with my Mitt Romney bumper sticker prominently displayed. It is looking better all the time for Mitt in CA.

Mom/Linda said...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/03/AR2008020303242_pf.html

Cut and paste this link if you want to read something scary.

emily w. said...

This is why I hate it so much when the mainstream media paints Mitt as fake. I think they just can't comprehend that HE ACTUALLY IS THAT GOOD. He's successful, has a happy family, is filthy rich and really is a good person. That just doesn't add up in their view of what a politician is so they assume that he must be a fake. We LOVE Mitt and are hoping for the best tomorrow.

Anna B said...

Go Mitt!! And go Liza..glad you're back from the dead.

Emily said...

I saw this too and thought it was so cool! He already had my vote, but that was great confirmation that he is the man for the job!

Jenn said...

Glad you've found someone you can really get behind. From what I've heard from (and of) Mitt, I really respect him as a person, but I also really disagree with his politics (I'm one of those rare Mormon liberals, LOL). Good luck to you (and him), though!