Friday, February 15, 2008

Isn't it ironic... don't you think?


As most of you know I have totally been sMITTen. I worked the phones for him, signed people up on "team Mitt", eagerly watched any interviews, debates, or discussions with Mitt, shot I even contributed a SMALL amount to his campaign. I LOVE this man. I was of course crushed when Mitt decided to step down from this presidential race (I love the blog Mandee wrote about this very topic it really sums up my feelings too). A while back on Mitt's website there was a little bit of a fundraiser going on where you could buy a Mitt t-shirt that he personally signed. I REALLY wanted one and since I had some birthday money left over I did it. The shirt got here yesterday... I guess I could wait and wear it in 2012. Nah I'm tacky enough to wear it to work, I paid 50 bucks for this baby!! Mitt Romney for VP!!!

***side note*** this is me without makeup.

8 comments:

emily w. said...

I'm glad to see your shirt arrived. We are still waiting on ours. I will proudly wear it, if only to the gym to workout in. It's good it doesn't have a year on it so maybe we can recycle them in 2012.

Emily said...

LOVE the shirt!! BTW-You look very pretty in that picture.

Torrie said...

You're still a hottie even without make-up. I should be so lucky!

Laura Swenson said...

Love the shirt. I have a Kinky Friedman shirt signed by him and a shirt for his record label, "Sphincter Records - We leave the competition behind" also signed. Mine were free.... who'da guessed?

Check out my blog. I'm on again.

Laura

Erin Lemons said...

You crack me up!! I love the shirt--heck you should wear it to church!!! and I have to agree with everyone else--you look great in the picture.

Anna B said...

I feel your pain. Let's cross our fingers for 2012.

Williams Family Dirt said...

You look awesome w/o makeup...I only wish I looked that good!

Mandee said...

I'm jealous that you have the shirt with his picture. By the time I got around to donating, they were all gone! Mitt in 2012!