Saturday, February 2, 2008

They're here!!!

Braxton Reese 6 lbs. 7 oz.
Brinkley Jada 6 lbs. 3 oz.
Our newest Niece and Nephew were born on Jan. 30th at approximently 4:30 a.m. They are healthy and adorable and I just had to share a picture. Congratulations to Amanda and David and their new little angels.

6 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

They're adorable! Congratulations to Amanda and David! I hope they always wear pink and blue. Otherwise, old people like me won't be able to tell them apart by their names. I know I am aging myself by complaining, but...the kids in my Primary class are; Kendall, Tyler, Shannon, and Dakota. Any guesses on their sexes?

Eliza said...

Is this really mom who left the comment or did my elderly grandma take over to vent? "Gosh darn kids these days with their new fangled names..." :) :) :) :)

If I had to guess I would think that Kendall and Tyler were boys and Shannon and Dakota are girls. I bet I didn't get that right.

Tam said...

These babies are completely beautiful. Give Amanda a big hug from me when you see her/talk to her.

Congrats...

Mom/Linda said...

You are half right (is that the same as just plain wrong?). I don't want to spoil this for other contestants. Any other guesses?

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess on the names: Kendall-girl, Tyler-boy, Shannon-girl, Dakota-boy.
I hope I have chosen gender specific names for my own kids! No Pat's here!

Mom/Linda said...

Sorry, Torrie. All four are girls. While I am on a rant, what makes some city names "boy" names and some "girl" names? For example, all of the "Austins" that I know are boys. And who decides which city names make good child names and which don't? Why are there no children (that I know of)named "Bakersfield"? When Clare was younger, she wanted to name her future children after spices. And why not?