Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's all about ME!!!


So I was tagged on my friend Emily's blog and now I get to answer a few questions.

What were you doing ten years ago?

I was a newly wed working at Van Horn elementary school as an interpreter. We were still living in good old Bakersfield, CA renting a tiny loft apartment.

5 things on my to do list today:

1. Get kids ready for school and leave with them by 7:45 so I can get to work on time.
2. Find a way to get out of my 7th period art class early so I can take Jake to his UV treatment.
3. Take Jake to his UV appointment.
4. Come up with some kind of fast dinner that is semi nutritious.
5. KIDS IN BED BY 8:00!!!

3 bad habits:

1. temper...temper...temper (I know what you are thinking NOT ELIZA you're shocked I'm sure)
2. procrastination (I got this tag like 2 weeks ago)
3. thank you cards (I pretty much don't do them, I do make thank you phone calls or emails though).

If I were suddenly a billionaire:

I would get out of debt and totally upgrade the house. I would quite work and stay home full time with my kids. I think I would seriously consider going back to school. Maybe not yet but it would happen (don't you love how committed I am to my education?). I would also set up college/mission/start a new life funds for all of our nieces and nephews (a billion dollars is a lot of money). I just thought of one more... plastic surgery!! :)

5 places I have lived:

1. Ventura, CA
2. Oxnard, CA
3. Bakersfield, CA
4. Bozeman, MT
5. Amarillo, TX

5 jobs I have had:

1. newspaper route
2. worked at a Nascar store in the mall (yup you read it right)
3. janitorial arts
4. waitress
5. GAP
6. interpreter (I have more but I should have stoped at GAP)

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I have total Jedi powers (acutally lots of people know this about me)
2. total fear of needles, we're talking about crying, passing out, cold sweats etc.
3. VERY picky eater (I know it doesn't look like it but I really am)
4. I got my first pedicure ever when I was 30.
5. I can be very shy at times.

Feel free to consider yourself tagged.
As a side note this picture of me is the closest thing I had to a Glamour Shot. Anna and Emily know what I am talking about. :)

4 comments:

Anna B said...

I love that picture of you. I also totally loved see ing you at the GAP. Good days, good times.

Tam said...

That is a really REALLY good picture. I haven't taken a picture that good in several years!!! But you always took good pictures.

Loved learning a little bit more about you. I didn't realize you lived in MT. was the list in order?

Eliza said...

Tam-
I meant to do put the places I lived in order but I guess I got a little messed up. I lived in Bozeman for about 6 months when my grandparents were in a horrible car accident. My mom and girls all went down there to help out with things. It was the end of my eighth grade year and that whole summer.

Emily said...

That was super fun to read and I must agree, that is a great picture. You are so pretty. Thanks for sharing all that juicy info.