Jake: And it's Brooke's birthday.... (sob, sob, sob)
Riley: Why weren't you paying attention mommy?!?!?! (I had to explain this was not our fault at all)
Brooke: How will we drive to school in the morning?
Before the accident we meet the sister missionaries at a pizza place for dinner and then went out to the mall with some very good friends so I could buy Brooke a present. Here are the pictures from the evening.








I have to add that today I took the day off work with Jeremy. I am very sore and we obviously had stuff to get done. I have some of the best friends and family in the world. I want to thank everyone for their kind words, babysitting, and bringing in dinner for us tonight. I love the gospel and although this is a horrible thing for us to go through I know in the eternal picture this is nothing it is our love, service, and obedience that is importance. I love our friends and family so much and can't thank them enough for helping out during this time.

23 comments:
I am so sorry that you all had to go through that. But I am so thankful you are all ok. I know you will be sore and that the kids might be a little scared of cars for a while. I know that you are blessed. It could have been so much worse. I know you are prayed for everyday and than your names are on a very special roll. Wish we could be there. On a happier note, I sure loved the pictures, because I love that family. It will work out some how. I really hope we get to see you in a week. Love you tons.
I am so sorry to hear about the accident. I know that must have been so scary, for you and the kids. Is there going to be any recourse with the driver? We will remember you all in our prayers. I wish we had an extra van to give you :) Hang in there Liza. You are one amazing mom!
Oh Liza!! I'm glad you are all OK. You are right, it COULD have been much worse. You were definitely being watched over. Take care and give your sweet kids a hug for me.
Glad that everyone is ok. Remember I'm here to help so please let me know! Hopefully it's getting better everyday for you guys. We love you!
This is exactly the kind of stuff we signed up for when we chose to come to earth and be tested. But nobody mentioned that the tests might come in bunches!!! To quote your Grandpa G., "There's a whole lot of mortality going around." Read D&C 121 and 122. Those sections have gotten me through some pretty tough times through the years. And remember... Heavenly Father knows you better than you know yourselves. He knows what lessons you need to learn, He knows what strengths you have and He knows what you are capabale of handling and won't test you beyond your limits. He loves you so much and is definitely rooting for you. Hang in there, kiddo. We love you!
Liza, baby, we have a car you can use/have. Call me....
Love you and know this,too, will end and will be just a small memory. All of you are ok and that's all that really matters.
Did you hear that I am currently serving on a jury hearing a dwi case??
Love you......
I am so glad to hear noone was hurt. How scarey for the kids though not to mention their mom. I am hugging you right now. A big tight squeeze.
glad to hear you are ok. Im sure that wasnt fun at all. Especially for you and your kids. Its scarey enough for us. Hope you guys will heal soon and be back to your bubbly happy self.
Eliza,
What a horrible ordeal. Please let me know what I can do to help. I'd love to watch kids, bring food, or anything else you need. We'll be thinking of you.
Sorry to hear about the accident!
I wish we were closer to be able to help with fixing, loaning or meals. But, we will keep you in our prayers. Happy belated Birthday to Brooke.
I am so sorry to hear about the accident, but am very glad to hear that you all are OK. Know that we are thinking of you and your sweet family. We hope everything turns out OK. We love you guys!
I am so sorry to hear about the accident, but am very glad to hear that everyone is OK. Know that we are thinking of you. We love you guys and hope everything turns out OK.
Sorry to leave two similar comments. I didn't think the first one took so I retyped another one. Guess that just means extra love!
I am so sorry to hear about your accident, and so relieved that you're all alright. I'll be saying lots of prayers for your little family.
I'm glad you and your kids are okay. That had to have been so scary. Sorry. I just had a little finder bender the other day and my kids were freaking out, so I couldn't imagine.
I'm glad to hear everyone is safe.!! I get so irritated by people who drive "impaired". The thought of putting others (and their children) at risk because of their stupidity is scary!!! I hope his/her license gets revoked and that this serves as a wake-up call. This coul've have been serious!On the bright side, you had a fabulous time celebrating a birthday!
Glad you are all O.K.!
Ceri is totally my SIL. She just lives a couple blocks from us and has 3 kids. I'll tell her you said Hi! My spell check just happened to work that 1 time...go figure.
I was flattered you check my blog! I enjoyed seeing yours today. So glad that everyone is ok after that scary accident! Your Dad taught Gospel Doctrine I think at church on Sunday. I enjoyed it. He was good.
Wow! So glad you are all OK. Someone is definitely looking out for you!!
As everyone else I am glad you are all ok. Accidents are awful and inconvenient. Hope you feel better soon.
Okay, when you get a little more distance from the accident and you are in town... remind me to tell you about the "hump-bump puppy." It is a not as scary as your accident, but the kid did surely flip out over it. Thank goodness you and the kids are safe, although, I do know how hard it is to lose a member of the family (ie.. your van) so suddenly. Hang in there, things always get better... eventually.
Willow
NOW I know how to get people to leave comments on my blog!
Post a Comment