Let the countdown begin. "Twilight" has been sitting on my nightstand for awhile now. Guess I better read it so you will take me to the movie with you.
I made Eric watch the trailer and after I told him that Edward hunts deer with his bare hands he (sort of) agreed to watch it with me when it comes out.
I'm really looking forward to this movie too! I only made it halfway through the first book and decided to bag it and just wait for the movies. It better be good!
No it isn't to early to start the countdown. Emily you need to start again, the first 100 pages of Twilight are a little boring... I can't wait until August 2nd!!
6 comments:
Let the countdown begin. "Twilight" has been sitting on my nightstand for awhile now. Guess I better read it so you will take me to the movie with you.
I got goosebumps! Can't wait!
I made Eric watch the trailer and after I told him that Edward hunts deer with his bare hands he (sort of) agreed to watch it with me when it comes out.
I'm really looking forward to this movie too! I only made it halfway through the first book and decided to bag it and just wait for the movies. It better be good!
Oh, gosh...Am I going to have to break down and read these books?
No it isn't to early to start the countdown. Emily you need to start again, the first 100 pages of Twilight are a little boring... I can't wait until August 2nd!!
Post a Comment