
Why am I blogging at 12:15 am??? Well I am suppose to bring a dessert to the kids school tomorrow for their big "teacher appreciation luncheon" and I wanted to make something special. I got this great idea from homegirl's blog and here I am waiting for some chocolate to to finish hardening so I can package the dang things and call it a night. Not as pretty as the demo picture but then again it's after midnight on a school night. YAWN...

17 comments:
I can't imagine how those could be any prettier! I'm impressed!!!!
This is way fun. I now what to be a blogger. Life with kids woo hoo!
Good job Liza!!! Those look amazing! You've inspired me!
I attempted the cupcake bites on that same blog and they were a DISASTER! Yours look so yummy!
The teacher must be great. K's teacher doesn't deserve that much effort. Maybe I'll request those for Mother's Day!
They look amazing. My friend made these for me awhile back and I can attest to the fact that they are delish!
Those look SO professional. Thanks for the idea.
Lisa I think you would have such an interesting blog. You MUST start one. I would be happy to get you up and running.
FYI Lisa and her husband have been foster parents for years and have fostered something like 95 kids over the years. They are amazing people who truly change lives for the better. I'm sure she would have some great mom stories to share!!
I saw this girls blog spotlighted on hostesswiththemostess.com The cupcake pops were so adorable, but I was a little scared to try 'em. Your little balls turned out so great and they look so yummy! Lucky Teachers!
Homemade choclolate. Now that's what I call goodies.
Mmmm. Those look yummy. I may have to pop in to try one. ;)
Wait I thought everyone blogs around midnight!!! That is the only time I can get it done anyway.
You did a great job with your treat. I bet the teachers felt very appreciated!!
Yummo! I'd cry if my student's brought me that! Our district is so stinkin' cheap that they decided to have it as "staff appreciation" instead of "Day of the Teacher" because it's easier. I love our custodians but I'd like my own day. Your children's teacher's must LOVE you!!!!!
I just looked at the recipe for this and want to make them! Too bad I don't have an oven... will work on a plan to get around that. They look and sound yummy!
Teacher appreciation days 5 x 3 kids= too much $ and too much time.
hahahaha. We have all lived through nights like these...dead on your feet, just waiting for some sleep. They look delicious! Good job. Can't wait to see y'all
Girl I am impressed! Yours look awesome! How did you like them? They have become quite the hot topic at my house. Let me know any tricks you have when dipping them in chocolate, it gets a little messy.
Post a Comment