Who's invited?? YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES OF COURSE
Where?? Beale Water Spray Park Located on the corner of Palm Avenue & Oleander Avenue
When?? June 10th 11:00 A.M.-whenever
What?? BYO picnic, water fun, chit chatting, meeting kids and spouses (possibly sharing embarrassing memories and pictures)
Please come... it wouldn't be any fun without you (and you know who "you" are)
***side note*** If you are sitting there thinking, "I was always closer to ________ (fill in the blank with any of my sister's names) don't you worry they will be there too.

8 comments:
Yay!! I'm so excited! I'll be there and I'll drag a sister or two along with me:)
I would love to come but swim lessons are calling my name! I hope its a great turn out. Blog it and let me know what I missed out on!
We'll be there...
Sounds fun--I'll be busy lending my pool to Allie until around 1. I do have a very large pool though???
I will totally be there! I was just telling Shelby you were gonna be in town soon. He'll be at work but that's OK.
And remind me to tell you about the dream I had with you in it. I can't believe you weren't sure if you wanted to go to the concert with me! I'll explain when I see you. Can't wait!!
Homegirl could you come after your lessons? I bet people will still be there...
SAS when you say "busy lending my pool" does that mean busy at our little get together?
Monica can't wait to hear about that dream!!
We'll be there!
My son has lessons too. I was really just offering my pool as a meeting spot if you were interested as an alternate location. I will try to come it just might be late
Post a Comment