I wanted to wish my amazing mother in-law a happy birthday from all of us. She has many wonderful qualities that makes her so special to all of us. Here is just a short list of those attributes:
1. She will ask her grand kids, "what do YOU want to do today?"...and mean it.
2. She cooks quick wonderful meals for the masses (you make it look too easy).
3. She a dutiful servant of the Lord. Even with the high prices of gas she is always at her weekly temple assignment.
4. Sews gorgeously.
5. Raised an amazing son (and 6 other wonderful children too) who I'm lucky to have as mine for eternity.
Happy Birthday Anita I sure hope you had a wonderful day, we love you dearly.
P.S. #6. Very camera shy *smile*
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your wonderful Mother-in-law!
Have a wonderful birthday, Anita!
Post a Comment