I've been deep in the editing cave for the last two weeks and we were just polishing up the scene that will be on the MTV Awards Pre-Show this Sunday. They want it to be a surprise, so I can't tell you which scene it is, but wait till you see it!!!! ... Check it out this Sunday, June 1st on MTV...
FYI: I will be DVRing this show.
Here is a random picture I found while doing some surfing. I will be running a little contest to see who can offer the best caption.


6 comments:
I feel I might be taking a risk by offending some, but I think it's safe to say that you are wanting someone to cross the line by just choosing this photo. Here it goes..."Whatcho lookin' at? You never seen a brotha take his baby and his Baby Mama to prom before?" (Please say you do not know these people, Liza!)
Dis me and my babys momma jus chillin at da prom lookin fly in our gitup. we be havin a bad a@&! time dat nite! My baby lookin good--shoooooot G.
I really hope you don't know them , maybe I do? They come into our store maybe?
NOOOO I do not know these people. Feel free to post without offending me... I love the comments so far. Jen your comment cracked me up it is pretty much word for word what I was thinking. I guess my comment would read something like this:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Bringing your baby mama AND your baby to prom is GHETO!!
Phew! I am relieved, however a bit concerned our family pic could be somewhere out there being "critiqued". Still funny though! Can't wait to see you next week!!!!
Maybe they wanted to show her where she was conceived at the Junior Prom last year. At least they match. Hopefully they will get a child discount for her ticket.
This is for my homegirl, SAS:
"Yo, my baby's mama and me be lookin' fly for my GED ceremony. The baby, she be workin it, too. But don't any you homies be lookin too hard; that parole officer'll throw my sorry stuff back in jail if there's even a fight, aight? Peace!"
That is quite the picture and it was fun to see you and your "older kids" today.
Post a Comment