Friday, April 25, 2008

VOTE OR DIE


I think I have mentioned before that I get a little "down time" at work from time to time. The other day while sitting in our little interpreter's office I was having a discussion with some of the other interpreters. I don't want to sway your opinions so I won't tell you which side I was arguing in our little debate.

The issue we were talking about was this: If you are in a social friendly gathering what do you think is the more appropriate burp method. Are you a silent "burp and blow" type or are you the loud and proud type? Do you even do this in social settings at all? Do you excuse yourself and find a private location to take care of business?

I feel like in this time of great changes in America with elections going on candidates need to address the real issues (this being one of course). I am just trying to instigate a little communication on this less often talked about issue. Now it's time to use your voice and vote in my poll to your right. Thank you and God bless America.

***side note*** If you have ever spent much time with me then I am sure you know my opinion but please don't reveal it in your comment. I need this poll to be on the up and up.

8 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

See what you don't take into consideration on your pole is what kind of public are we talkin' here? Are we talking a group of good friends? Some cordial aquaintences? Or Sacrament Meeting? It all depends!

Eliza said...

I agree Syndy it would depend on the situation. I intended for this question to only apply with good friend or family people you are very social and friendly with.

Torrie said...

You know I'm more of a hold it inside kind of girl but if you absolutely can't hold it, my vote is the burp inside the mouth, or burp and blow. But it would have to be inconspicuous. I'm not down with the body function release in public.

emily w. said...

You forgot burp and swallow.

Mom/Linda said...

I'm with Torrie, though I often catch flack for allowing my cheeks to expand like a puffer fish before releasing the accumulated gas. You need to make sure your little sister Clare doesn't skew the poll results by voting more than once. We all know where SHE stands!

Taylors said...

If your with close friends I say let it out! I am not a fan of the "burp and blow" just ask Mom.

Emily said...

You are so funny!

SAS said...

You crack me up! But almost a week with no updates on your adventures--Come on! Where are you?