Sunday, April 13, 2008

sick sick sick

I'm so sick of being sick!! I have a great post about our bunco game last night but I'm just too dang sick to do it justice. Let's just say it was FAN-TAB-U-LOUS!! I will have to get better so I can post pictures and give you all the scoop. Maybe tomorrow. I'm going to lay down.

5 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

What's wrong with you? Is it what Brooke and Morgan had? I think the whole family needs to have a "do-over" of the last few weeks health-wise.

emily w. said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. Today was the first Sunday in like two months that our whole family was at church together. I feel your pain. Can't wait to here about Bunko.

Emily said...

Sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better tomorrow. I want to hear more about your Bunco night!

Monica said...

I hope you feel better soon. Mommies are not supposed to get sick!!

Laura Swenson said...

Liza babe! What's wrong?? Can I help you?

Laura