Thursday, April 24, 2008

Morgan updates

Yesterday I was thinking about living so far away from family and friends and realized that most of our loved ones have not even seen Morgan walking yet. Babies change and grow up so quickly so I thought I would try and capture Morgan's newest tricks on a video for everyone so far away. Enjoy!!

***side note*** Morgan had just eaten a chocolate chip cookie so that's why she's a little gross.



4 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

What a wonderfully cute, smart baby! Not only can she walk, but she's very good at it. And she's great at anatomy! Another smart Clement kid!!!!

Torrie said...

She is so cute! They're never too busy to stop and point out body parts. I love it. What a sweet little girl!

karen said...

cute cute cute cute. Is she ever still? Love it.

emily w. said...

What a cutie. I love the video. She's changed so much.