Monday, April 21, 2008

FHE and a cute video

Yesterday in Sacrament meeting we had a missionary theme that I thought we could carry over to our FHE tonight. We are going to write to two missionaries and then I am going to see if I can get the kids to memorize this short song. I saw this through blog hopping today and I think it's adorable. I thought I would post it for other families to see and possibly learn. Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Laura Swenson said...

I love the song!

Mom/Linda said...

That's so cute!!!! If you get the kids to sing it be sure to do a video of them.

emily w. said...

I love it! I think it would be cute to work that into a Sacrament Meeting program. You'd have to have a pretty "free-thinking" Bishop, however.

KaufusiFamily said...

That is such a cute song. I didn't know those fun facts about our apostles. I am going to do an activity with it for my kids next FHE. Thanks for the GREAT idea.