I started this post a couple of weeks ago but then things all went really crazy with my mom so I never posted it. Well I finished it all up tonight but can't seem to get it at the top of my blog so you will have to click
here to read yet another silly tag... :)
4 comments:
You don't know me...but I was wondering how/where you made your adorable background??
Love it Eliza. My daughter wants her ears pierced and im afaid too. I also HATE laundry. Who doesn't. Oh love your picture too. :0)
Classic picture. Now if we could just get the one with the fro up there.....
Liza, you make me howl! I must say that I loved reading all of your embarassing facts. It makes me feel a little more normal. Ha Ha! Ditto on the laundry situation. I always have a laundry catastrophe happening. I get so frustrated by it and then quickly realize that it's my own fault for having so many freakin' kids! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment