I don't think any of my blog buddies know sign language or work with deaf people but I also don't think you have to be closely connected to the deaf community to appreciate this:
That is a wonderful clip, I love the emotion deaf people use through their signing. I am so proud of you for sticking to the sign language. I loved it when I took it at B.C.!
6 comments:
beautiful. max and i have watched it several times, thank you for inspiring a change.
That was beautiful
We are all so much more alike than we are different. Thanks for the reminder!
Thats great. I remember taking ASL at BC and i really dont remember a lot of it. I wish I kept up with it for my children.
Great video.
That is a wonderful clip, I love the emotion deaf people use through their signing. I am so proud of you for sticking to the sign language. I loved it when I took it at B.C.!
That reminds me of my fun days with homegirl at BC! We had a passionate teacher or 2!
Post a Comment