
What can I say about my mother that I haven't already said? I know those who know my mother would agree she is a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother, and servant of the Lord. Most people know she has been through so much with her health lately that we all feel like we were the ones given a gift this year on her birthday. She is so amazing and I truly feel honored to call her my mother and friend. Happy birthday we love you dearly!! Now go out and party like you're 54 again... you deserve it!!
To read some of the amazing experiences that have helped mold her into the woman she is today read this short synopsis of the past 55 years in her own words.
To read some of the amazing experiences that have helped mold her into the woman she is today read this short synopsis of the past 55 years in her own words.

1 comment:
I hope you mom is doing better and glad she is still around.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER REED
Post a Comment