Seriously, this cat is about like the stray ones that live in our apartment complex. They hang out in the bushes and if Jackson or Brother even tries to get in one of their faces....watch out! It has kind of put Jackson in his place- he use to think he was the ruler of all the creatures in our hood. But now he just picks on the squirrels at the park.
Aw poor cat! she must have been abused, her ears is missing and she look like she is in lot of pain. my favorite animal is cat, i love all animals but cat is a little more calm.
Ugh, I'm with Jeremy on this one and that is exactly why. Cats are crazy. Growing up, our cat used to hide under the stairs and attack me when I walked by. Needless to say, we will Never own a cat. Just the hairballs alone are enough to make me dry heave. Blech!
7 comments:
That cat makes May (Aubrey's very onery cat) look like, well...a pussycat!
Hilarious!!
Seriously, this cat is about like the stray ones that live in our apartment complex. They hang out in the bushes and if Jackson or Brother even tries to get in one of their faces....watch out! It has kind of put Jackson in his place- he use to think he was the ruler of all the creatures in our hood. But now he just picks on the squirrels at the park.
I do heart cats but would have to draw the line at that one.
Aw poor cat! she must have been abused, her ears is missing and she look like she is in lot of pain. my favorite animal is cat, i love all animals but cat is a little more calm.
I think that little darling just needs a nice hug. =) Just so long as I don't have to do the hugging.
Willow
Ugh, I'm with Jeremy on this one and that is exactly why. Cats are crazy. Growing up, our cat used to hide under the stairs and attack me when I walked by. Needless to say, we will Never own a cat. Just the hairballs alone are enough to make me dry heave. Blech!
Post a Comment