Friday, July 25, 2008
I'm leaving on a jet plane...
Morgan and I will be in San Antonio/Austin for the next week I will catch everyone up when we get back. Thank you Aunt Emily for watching Morgan while I'm at my conference in Austin. Good luck to Elizabeth (one of our favorite babysitters) she will have the other three kids all week long while daddy is at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have a great time at your conference in Austin! Give my love to Emily, Eric and the girls.
Morgan--bring home lots of great crafts!
I'll look forward to your report when you return.
Hey Liza. Give me acall if you still here in SA. 2102815534
Give them all a hug for me.
Say hi to the Whites for us. We miss all you. Have fun!
Yeah I probably need the luck. No so far its wed. and I have not killed any of them yet. So we are not doing too bad. We will be fine, all is well. Can't wait to see you later.
Elizabeth
Post a Comment