Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahoy me hearties!!



Today of course is the International Talk Like a Pirate Day and I just wanted to be the first to wish you well on this most exciting day (plus I found this really creepy pirate cat picture I wanted to share). We will be in Dallas for Jake's NPF Walk for Awareness this weekend. Thanks to all our supporters out there. We are very excited for the event and will share lots of pictures and a recap when we get back!

5 comments:

Mom/Linda said...

I'm laughing so hard, I think I'm about to wet my pants!

Good luck in Dallas!

Laura Swenson said...

Smooth sailin', me Hearty!!!

Taylors said...

There is a day for everything. Even as a cat person I find that pic creepy!

Torrie said...

Ew, is that a hairless cat?

Emily said...

Thanks for the good laugh! I needed that!