Monday, September 29, 2008

warnings there might be changes ahead...

After a couple of conversations (Jeremy, Hope, and David) I started worrying that I might need to go private. The biggest reason I haven't wanted to go private yet is because I personally love to blog stalk onto other people's blogs. I'm not trying to sound egotistical by assuming that I too have blog stalkers but let's be honest, we all know that I have an unidentified "fan" in Little Rock. Don't worry Little Rock I'm not doing this just because of you. I don't know I'm still on the fence but I seem to be leaning on the private side as apposed to the public side. In the event that I am pushed onto the private side I would like to know who would like an invite to read my private blog (this would mean you would have to be logged into your blogger account before you could access my blog). I won't do anything rash. I will give you all a week or two so I can add you as a reader before I make the big change.

Private or public... discuss amongst yourselves...

32 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Public...Public...Public!! :) I can't read you on Google Reader if you go private and then...I'll forget to check you and that would be SAD. :(

Mandee said...

I want in if you go private!

Goreapollosa said...

I would like you to stay public---it is very fun to check in on the family and think it is a wonderful example and forum for loving church going families. I know the worry is out there for what you are "sharing" with the world but also think about the love and example you also share. Just some thoughts. Either way I want to be able to share in the goings on of the Clement Clan.

Anna B said...

Either way, sign me up.

Emily said...

I can understand your urge to go private. I did the same a while back, but later switched back. If you do go private, please include me. Your blog has been one of my favs.

Ps..I wish we had been friends in High School too:)

Stake Camp Directors said...

I understand your concerns so whatever you do add me to your list. Linda

Torrie said...

I know the creeps out there make you want to go private but my vote is to stay public. Even on private blogs that I am invited to, I still can't get to them for some reason.

Mom/Linda said...

Before I can vote, I need more facts. Has something scary happened to you or someone else? Do you feel like you are being prompted by the Spirit? You need to pray about it and do what you feel is best. I (of course) will support and continue to visit whatever you do.

But...I think you will lose some readers and the good influence you may have with your humour and great example of a Christ-based family life.

And...It would be kind of a pain in the rear if you go private.

Willow said...

Eliza, I love your blog. I would love to be added to your list of readers in the event that you go private.

Willow

karen said...

I love reading either way you go. Just add me please. I found a ton of us are on facebook too so Im using that a lot now too. On that you have to "know" your friends before they can look. I like that feature too.

Good Luck.

SAS said...

You always make me smile when I read your page--make sure you add me! Sorry if I don't comment enough--I'm a quick Google reader girl and don't take the time!

SAS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

OH MAN....I thought you were moving to Lubbock :(

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom/Linda said...

LOVE the new look!

Jen Wolff said...

Liza, I do pop by every now and then (I know bad me for not always leaving you a comment). Your blog is inspring (and hysterical) and I love reading it when I'm in a lurking mood. I can see both sides of the dilemma. I make every attempt on my blog to not give away my location. So far I am Okay with staying public as I have connected with old friends. I think I am waiting for the "horror story". I like your mom's advice. If you go private, add me to the list!

Lindsey said...

Please count me in, I love reading your posts. Also, thank you for the mum post, I had heard many stories about them and since I never got to go to a hc game, I had an extremely hard time comprehending how they worked pinned to people. (I however got the general idea of a mum when someone in our ward generously bought me one to put on my door when I had my baby. I probably would have preferred she had just handed me $50. Oh well.)

Papa Randy said...

Count me in too!

homegirl said...

Don't forget me! :) I didn't know you were so famous!

Claudia said...

I hope you wouldn't mind letting me read your blog, I am Allie's mother in law and love to look at yours, your mothers, and your sister Emily blog. So if you go privite please include me.
Claudia Beckstrand

Williams Family Dirt said...

I would love to be on your list!

Taylors said...

I think you did this just so you could get a bunch of comments! I am on to you!

Eliza said...

Claudia I'm also a reader on your blog from time to time. You are more than welcome, you don't happen to live in Little Rock do you? :)

hehehe Sarah you might be right :0

emily w. said...

I'm not really interested in reading your blog. Thanks for asking though.



PSYCH!! (or SIKE...not sure how it's spelled)

Claudia said...

Eliza
I live in Nevada.

KaufusiFamily said...

Either way... I for sure HAVE to read your blog. It is a part of my every-day routine.

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Ok you caught me; I am officially a blog stalker; but we are practically family! Do what you have to so that you feel safe, but include me either way.
Donna

Monica said...

Public- but if you go private don't forget me.

The Peets said...

pick me i enjoy your blog

kristi said...

I'm a private girl. I had someone anonymously leaving comments about my children and it totally freaked me out. The crazy turned out to be one of my sisters (I'll let you guess which one), but I didn't like putting myself out there. I support either decision you make. (Oh, this is Kristi Aunai, and I would love to be added, too. I don't comment often, but when I have a minute . . . )

Brooke said...

Show off ;)

Karrie said...

Just don't give away too much location info- but really- most people are good people. I have a "follower" in Autrailia- I have no idea who she is, but I'm not worried. I know I have a ton of locations I'm not familiar with- just get a gun. It'll make you feel better.