Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my baby

What I miss while I'm at work in the mornings...

I'm afraid daddy is spoiling our little girl. Each morning he asks her what she wants for breakfast and then he makes it for her (usually it's either pancakes or eggs and toast). Often times she then gets to eat her breakfast in bed while watching Noggin. Can you say, "wrapped around her little finger?"

***don't you just want to pinch those cheeks?!?! I'm of course referring to both sets.***

5 comments:

Papa Randy said...

That beautiful little mug and that gorgeous hair. A picture of perfection. I really miss my little Morgiepoo. Can’t wait to kiss that little mug. Jeremy is one lucky guy to spend mornings with that babe. If she were a dinosaur, she would be a BABASAURUS.

Mom/Linda said...

It's so hard NOT to spoil the baby of the family (just ask Clare)!

Your kids are so stinkin' photogenic! We need more pictures of Brooke, though.

Give all sixteen cheeks a pinch for me.

Torrie said...

Well, how can he resist that little face? She's lucky she gets her dad all to herself every morning. There is nothing wrong with a little spoilage.

p.s. I can't stop laughing at BABASAURUS. It reminds me of Wayne's World. "If she were president, she'd be Baberaham Lincoln!"

KaufusiFamily said...

I'm gonna agree with Torrie... that face just irresistable. I'd give her anything she wanted, too!

Also... if you are taking requests... I'd love to see another solo from Brooke. The "Baltimore" song still makes me laugh. I've gotta see it at least once a week. My kids even love to watch it with me.

Laura Swenson said...

Sweet little lady!