Thursday, September 25, 2008

my baby part two

I swear we don't have a favorite kid. I happened to pick up Morgan today after work to find my sweet baby in the cutest little pigtails (thank you Mrs. Theresa) and the biggest smile ever. I had to post this picture... it just makes me happy to see that little face.

8 comments:

Taylors said...

It makes me happy to see that face also! The Clement fam deffinately wins best eyes in the fam!

Mom/Linda said...

She is so dang cute! Is it just me, or do I have the cutest grandkids in the world or not????

Papa Randy said...

Like I said before, that is a very cute face and I love tthe hair. Beautiful smile and I am glad you took that plicture. For us tha are so far away we appreciate your willingness to post. I still want to kiss that little mug. Sweet, Sweet, Sweet.

Debbie said...

Precious!!

Emily said...

What a cutie!! I love a little girl in pig tails!

Torrie said...

How adorable. She could be on the cover of a magazine.

Eliza said...

so it's not just me... we can all agree that she is adorable?

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture of Mig I have ever seen!! SO CUTE!!