Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i have a friend in Little Rock, AK?!?!

Dear Little Rock visitor,

I like to check out who my visitors are on my sitemeter link. It won't tell me who you are but it does tell me where you're from. I can almost always figure out who it was based on the city that is listed. For a while now I have had a regular visitor from Little Rock and I would love to know who you are. I'm not crazy or creepy I promise (I'm sure you already know that since you read my blog) I'm just very curious to see if it's someone I know in real life or someone that stumbled onto my blog. Please know you are welcome to my blog and I hope you have enjoyed yourself so far. Please also consider coming out of the woodwork and identifying yourself. I'm such a curious person by nature (I've always hated surprises) I don't like being in the dark about anything. I sure do hope to "meet" you by email or comment!!!

Best Regards,

Your blog buddy Liza

P.S. Little Rock sure does look beautiful in the pictures I managed to find online. Is this a picture of lake or river?

1 comment:

Papa Randy said...

I am not from little rock, but I did find a big rock in my graden if that helps.